January 22, 2016

Ode on Exaggeration

You observed how I made a thousand rose bloom,
And set up ten thousand suns around the star.
You observed how I made the moonlight doom,
And got all its beams totally disappear.

Reviler always remarks negative triggering at me;
They’d call me amateur or just a bloody fool.
Don’t care for their words, I request Thee,
Even if they pass ill-comments and ridicule.

They can even convince You, I’m playing with You
Or confuse You with a strong emotion,
Don’t care for their words, I am not that
You know much more than those, I am what.

Just believe in me, and hold me so tight,
I am going to present You, My reviler tonight.

See, O! My Reviler! Give me a glance,
Look at my notebook where the whole world dance’
Stars revise my words being downcast’
See, O! My Reviler! Just give me a glance!
Only you Bitch just misuse the Word
Why are you dumb now Looking at my Love?

Come to visit me and you’ll get astound,
Looking at my roof, no wall- all around.
You’ll be my Reviler within the four walls, so dark!
And will be inflamed, getting into evil embark’.

Look around my Reviler, look around,
Listen to my words and say how it sound’!

Look at my eyes and see her into it, And then complot my beloved
Just tell her how I sketched her, what I have had.
Go back to her my reviler, touch her feet,
She’s not so fool to be hurt by your trick.

Go away! O! Stupid Reviler! Go out of my sight!
Beg pardon to Her and request to hold Me so tight!


0 comments:

Post a Comment