January 22, 2016

Ode on Wonder

I've witnessed numerous beauties among the valleys over hills
I've witnessed the peasants’ pleasure in the ripe paddy fields.
I've witnessed the murder of the intellectuals in broad daylight
I've witnessed the lonely owl crawling in the moonlit night.
I've witnessed the cruelty of the kings over countries fellow
I've witnessed age old couples heaven in the hollow.
I've witnessed the circled birds’ careless fly
I've witnessed the humanity to be sly'.
I've witnessed thousands roses simultaneous bloom'
I've witnessed how false pride caused doom'.
I've witnessed her going away and his meaningless tears
I've witnessed the strongest one's trembling in fears.
I've witnessed the sweat in the working women's blood
I've witnessed how a chocolate makes a little orphan glad!
I've witnessed the hanging of innocent Christ
I've witnessed the labor classes’ ponderous wrist.
I've witnessed so many sky scraping buildings
I've witnessed the prayer to the almighty for tiny things.
I've witnessed how the fame hunters bow down
I've witnessed the greedy grasping grains for his own.
I've witnessed so many songs as well as sins
Nothing made me astound rather raised hope in my blinks.


0 comments:

Post a Comment