January 22, 2016

Ode to Cupid


Under the full moon at midnight,
Praying for the One whose soul's much Bright.
Praying for the One in this silent surrounding,
Praying for her every little thing.
Praying under this moonbeams and silence everywhere,
May God bless her like a lukewarm shower.
Praying for the One who shows me the Light,
When i get scared who holds me so tight.
Who lifts me up when my throat was on the Ground,
Praying for the One who stepped up when no one's Around.
Praying for the One who can listen to my Silence,
Praying for the One who renders peace even in violence.
Praying for the One who wiped out my tears,
Praying for the One who dragged me out of fears.
Praying for the One who shared my pain,
Who washed my sorrows away like the late autumn's rain.

Praying for the one who believed in me,
Who brought out my new possibility.

Praying for Her, here in the silent crowd,
Praying to the Almighty! Praying aloud!
May God Engrave my Name in the Soul of Thine!
And make me Her life long, Last Valentine!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment