January 22, 2016


Ode to Fear

I can't think someday you'll forget me
You'll forget each and every memory.
You'll be on this earth, forgetting me
You'll be walking through your flourish balcony.
You'll stand before a mirror,
You'll be rolling your hair,
A fair rained forest, you'll be walking through,
Facebook, Twitter, Skype, Flicker would be on your grasp though.

You'll be flowering the garden, forgetting me
While I can't spare a moment, thinking of thee!

I really can't think of the time, you'll forget me.

When'er I think you can forget me, like you've forgotten an age old novel you've read in teen!
I go insane, I feel like a dark dressed monster is running towards me.
My scream dissolves in the air! And becomes silent Like a traveler’s howling fade away in between nowhere.

I don't care! don't fear! the rest world!

I just want you by my side
Forgetting all the words that hurt you wide.

I want you to be my Girl again
I want you back, want you back, like the last autumn's rain!

I want you back, get melted in my arms again,
In our thatched hut! By Moyurakkhi's reign!


0 comments:

Post a Comment